SPARK MUSEUM IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED: Per Gov. Inslee’s orders, SPARK Museum will be closed until further notice.
Click here for more information
At the heart of Bellingham, WA is an up-and-coming Arts District, centered on Bay Street. Locals and Washington state travelers alike can actually spend an entire day exploring Bay Street shops, restaurants, theaters and, of course, SPARK Museum.
1312 Bay Street, Bellingham, WA 98225.
Ample off-street parking is available in a public parking garage at 1300 Commercial Street, one block southeast of SPARK Museum, for $0.75 per hour. There also is a paid lot next to the museum that is available on weekends and after 5 p.m. on weekdays. Street parking in downtown Bellingham is $0.75 per hour and requires U.S. coins or payment via the PayByPhone app.
- Wednesday through Sunday
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Members: Free general admission
- General admission:
- 12 and older: $8
- 2 to 11: $5
- Younger than 2: free
- Admission including MegaZapper Electrical Show:
Shows are at 2:30 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays
- 12 and older: $12
- 11 and under: $9 (not recommended for children under 5)
- Experience the MegaZapper from inside the Cage of Doom!
- 18 and older: $10 (in addition to admission price; must be 18 or older to enter the Cage of Doom)