SPARK Museum and all of SPARK's programs will be CLOSED to the public beginning on March 16th and until further notice to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Click here for more information
At the heart of Bellingham, WA is an up-and-coming Arts District, centered on Bay Street. Locals and Washington state travelers alike can actually spend an entire day exploring Bay Street shops, restaurants, theaters and, of course, SPARK Museum.
1312 Bay Street, Bellingham, WA 98225.
Ample off-street parking is available in a public parking garage at 1300 Commercial Street, one block southeast of SPARK Museum, for $0.75 per hour. There also is a paid lot next to the museum that is available on weekends and after 5 p.m. on weekdays. Street parking in downtown Bellingham is $0.75 per hour and requires U.S. coins or payment via the PayByPhone app.
- Wednesday through Sunday
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Members: Free general admission
- General admission:
- 12 and older: $8
- 2 to 11: $5
- Younger than 2: free
- Group with tour guide by appointment:
- 12 and older: $9
- 2 to 11: $7
- Admission including MegaZapper Electrical Show:
Shows are at 2:30 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays
- 12 and older: $12
- 5 to 11: $9 (must be 5 or older to view the MegaZapper show)
- Experience the MegaZapper from inside the Cage of Doom!
- 18 and older: $10 (in addition to admission price; must be 18 or older to enter the Cage of Doom)