SPARK is re-opening!!!
After 6 long months of being closed due to COVID-19, we are so excited to welcome you all back on September 9th! Here are a few things to know before you come:
- Per Washington State Guidelines, all visitors, volunteers, and staff must wear a mask. Don’t have one? Don’t worry! We have disposable ones you can use or super cool SPARK masks for purchase!
- To keep everyone safe we are limiting the number of people in the galleries and in the MegaZapper show. If you show up and we are full don’t go far! Go grab a coffee from Black Drop or a Taco from Black Sheep!
- If you come for the MegaZapper show and we already sold out please be kind to the front desk volunteer. We are all doing our best to keep everyone happy and safe! If you are worried about getting a ticket since we have limited seating, consider calling and purchasing your tickets in advance.
- Some of our interactives are temporarily out of commission to avoid physical contact and gathering in small spaces. But don’t worry! Our AMAZING docents are here and ready to entertain and educate you all day with demonstrations and presentations!
- Our upstairs activity center will remain closed to the public for the time being to provide our volunteers a safe space to eat their lunch… We all gotta eat!
- Throughout the Museum you will find Sanitation stations with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes, feel free to use them through out your visit especially as you enter and exit.
- Please be aware of others in the galleries and keep your distance. If someone is looking at the exhibit you want to see, just wait a few minutes and play I SPY where you’re at until they move on.
- Please keep all members of your party together so we can help create space for others.
- Please be patient with the staff, volunteers, and other visitors as we navigate these new protocols together and strive to give everyone a fantastic experience!
We can’t wait to see your wonderful masked faces on Wednesday September 9th! Mask up and come on down!
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 360.738.3886 or firstname.lastname@example.org