SPARK’s Summer Science Camp is back for 2023!
Unlock your creative genius at SPARK’s Summer Science Camp! This choose your own adventure style Science Camp will allow campers to explore several STEAM concepts and use what they learn to create their own physical game! Campers will explore working with circuits, circuit boards, and basic coding in Scratch. As the campers make discoveries, they’ll get to bring them all together in a playable masterpiece of their own. We’ll take daily breaks from making games to go play a few of our own on some outdoor adventures. On the final day of Camp, we’ll invite all the parents for a showcase of all the campers’ creations.
Note: This camp is designed for beginners to tools like Makey Makey and Scratch. Our focus will be on making physical creations and using these tools to enhance them.
For any questions or concerns contact Abby Whatley at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 360-738-3886.
- Session 1: July 10 – 13, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Session 2: July 17 – 20, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Cost: $115 per Camper
- Ages: 8yrs-12yrs
- Campers will explore simple circuits and all the amazing things Electricity will do. They’ll get to design and build their own physical games using electricity!
- Campers should bring a snack and their own water bottle to camp.
- Both sessions of camp are the same so only choose ONE.
- Drop off and pick up will be the 15 minutes before and after the end of camp.
- Museum Members receive a 20% discount on Camp fees.