Date(s): Friday, October 15, 2021.
Location: SPARK Museum of Electrical Invention.
Join us on the evening of October 15th for a Night at the Museum for WWU Students and Families. As part of the WWU Fall Family Weekend, this is an opportunity to get off campus and explore a bit of the excitement and wonder of Downtown Bellingham. SPARK’s Interactive Museum Galleries will be open from 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm with our signature MegaZapper show firing off at 5:30.
SPARK Museum of Electrical Invention is a celebration of and journey through the electrical and technological innovations that have changed the world. From Benjamin Franklin flying a kite in a lightning storm, to weird and wacky medical devices we explore it all. Our MegaZapper show features one of the largest TeslaCoils in the Country and we may have a few other shocking surprises up our sleeves as well.
Tickets are $8 for WWU Students and $10 for Family members.
Tickets will be available at the door but pre purchases are recommended as seating for the show is limited.
Use your receipt or confirmation letter to receive 10% off at Pure Bliss desserts, Valid Oct 15-16.
SPARK Covid Policies:
- Masks are required for all Museum visitors, staff, and volunteers over the age of 2yrs.
- Social distancing is encouraged throughout the galleries and supported by signage, staff reminders, and a 50% capacity limit.
- During the show, all guests are required to keep their masks on and all groups will be seated a minimum of 3 ft apart.
- High touch surfaces are disinfected frequently.
All Upcoming Community Events
- WWU Night at the Museum: 5:00 pm–7:30 pm on Friday, October 15, 2021.